Zipato Zipabox Backup Expansion Module
The Zipato Zipabox Backup Expansion Module will keep your Zipabox Smart Home Controller up and running during a power outage or network disruption. The expansion module is a rechargeable battery that provides up to 24 hours of uninterruptible power supply to the Zipabox main unit. Included is a USB port for connecting a 3G USB stick to provide a backup internet connection so you never lose connection with the cloud. It also features a built-in tamper sensor to detect shocks and vibrations. This will alert you whenever the module is tampered with.
In The Box:
- Zipabox Power Expansion Module
- GSM Stick
Note: Requires connection to the Zipato Zipabox or Zipabox2.
- Part Number: ZBM.BACKUPV2
- I/O ' LEDS: 2 status LEDs
- Port: USB, RS232
- Battery: 3300 mAh, 7.4 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 2.2(W) x 3.4(H) x 1.8(L) in (55 x 87 x 46 mm)
- Certifications: EMC, FCC, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year