iON Digital Micra Wireless Window Security Sensor
The iON Micra recessed transmitters are reed switch magnet contact transmitters that provide concealed protection for a window or door. The transmitters are powered by a long-life lithium battery that is easily replaceable when a low battery condition is indicated by the control. Each iON Micra has its own unique identification code permanently assigned during manufacturing. The control unit is required to "enroll" the transmitter's ID during installation of the alarm system.
Sensors are compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI, and 2GIG Wireless receivers. Please specify which sensor you require.
- Wireless Window Security Sensors
- Fully Concealed
- Residential & Commercial Applications
- Aesthetic – Fully concealed wireless sensor for wood, vinyl, or aluminum clad windows
- Simple to specify – Compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI, and 2GIG Wireless receivers
- Easy to install – Required tools: a drill, a 3/4 inch Forstner bit (Sold Separately)
- Composition – Micro-processor, Micro-transmitter, Lithium Battery, Optimized Antenna for superior zone signal
- Long-life Battery – 5+ years (average rating)
- Dimensions: Dowel Package: 0.33 inch deep by 0.75 inch diameter
- Power Source: 3.0V Lithium Coin Cell Battery (CR1620)
- Cavity Depth Fit: 0.33 inch depth
- Sensors are compatible with current DSC, GE, HAI, and 2GIG Wireless receivers. Please specify which sensor you require.
- Visual Characteristics: Each sensor is color-coded to identify their respective compatibility
- DSC: Black 7 inch x 24 gauge antenna extends from the sensor
- GE: Blue 7 inch x 24 gauge antenna extends from the sensor
- Environmental Conditions: Ambient temperature 10° – 120°F (-12 – 49°C).
- Replacement: Sensor and Magnet and/or Battery field-replaceable.