weBoost Drive 3G-S Cellular Signal Booster Kit
From low bars to more instantly. Boosts 3G for one person in a vehicle (car, truck, van, RV, or boat). Enhances talk, text, and basic 3G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while on the road. This is the most affordable weBoost car 3G cell phone signal booster.
For the 4G version of this car signal booster, please consider the weBoost Drive 4G-S.
- Boost 3G, talk and text, and basic 3G internet on all phones with all carriers
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For a single user, phone must be in cradle!
- Up to 26 dB (decibel) gain
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost's most affordable 3G car cell phone signal booster
The Drive 3G-S amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals up to four devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC-certified signal boosters for weak signal areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Which Carriers Does it Work for?
The weBoost 470106 Drive 3G-S amplifies talk & text and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does it Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a compact high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost's patented SmarTech III technology, and then redirecting to your vehicle. Straight from the cell tower to your phone. It's almost magic. For best results, your phone should be in the cradle.
In The Box:
- Dual-Band Cell Phone Amplifier/Repeater (470006)
- Mini Magnet Antenna (301126)
- Power Supply (859965)
- Installation Manual/ Instructions (470106)
- Part Number: 470106
- Band 5: 850 Mhz
- Band 2: 1900 Mhz
- Max. Gain: 26 decibels (dB)
- Power: 5.5 V DC, 2.5 A
- Connectors: SMA-Female
- Dimensions:2.25 x 4.25 x 2.5 inches (5.0 x 9.5 x 6.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 ounces (0.07 kg), amplifier only
- Certifications: FCC
- Warranty: 2 Years