weBoost Drive 4G-M Cellular Signal Booster Kit
From low bars to more instantly. Boosts 4G LTE and 3G signals for multiple people in a vehicle (car, truck, van, RV, or boat). Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G LTE internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while on the road. This is the most popular weBoost car 4G cell phone signal booster.
- Boost 4G LTE, 3G, talk and text on all phones with all carriers
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For multiple users (up to 4 people)
- Up to 50 db (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost's most popular 4G car cell phone signal booster
The Drive 4G-M amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals up to four devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC-certified signal boosters for weak signal areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Which Carriers Does it Work for?
The weBoost 470108 Drive 4G-M amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE / 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE / 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700Mhz, 800Mhz, 1900Mhz, and AWS 1700/2100Mhz.
How Does it Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a 12-inch high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost's patented SmarTech III technology, and then redirecting to your vehicle. Straight from the cell tower to your phone. It's almost magic. For best coverage, it's best to keep your phone within 18 inches of the inside antenna.
In The Box:
- 5-Band Cell Phone Amplifier/Repeater (470008)
- Mini-Magnet Mount Antenna (301126)
- Slim Profile Inside Antenna (301152)
- Power Supply (859913)
- Installation Manual/ Instructions (470108)
- Part Number: 470108
- Band 17: 700 Mhz
- Band 13: 700 Mhz
- Band 5: 850 Mhz
- Band 4: 1700 Mhz
- Band 25/2: 1900 Mhz
- Max. Gain: 50 decibels (dB)
- Power: 5 V, 2.5 A
- Connectors: SMA-Female
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 4.75 x 1.0 inches (5.1 x 12.1 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 3 ounces (0.09 kg), amplifier only
- Certifications: FCC
- Warranty: 2 Years