Aeotec Z-Wave Heavy-Duty Smart Energy Appliance Switch, Gen5 (Open Box)
Aeotec by Aeon Labs' Heavy Duty Smart Switch Gen5 is a Z-Wave switch controller than can also report the wattage energy usage and KWh usage of the device wired into it. As part of its switching functionality, the switch can be controlled by other Z-Wave devices to turn loads on or off. It can bear up to 40 Amps current of resistor loads.
It also acts as a repeater, forwarding Z-Wave command messages to destination nodes if the originating controller is out of range from the destination node.
By taking advantage of the Z-Wave mesh network, commands can be routed to their destination via intermediary Z-Wave products. Products that are Z-Wave certified can be used and communicate with other Z-Wave certified devices.
In The Box:
- Heavy Duty Smart Switch Gen5
- 8 AWG Wire terminal
- 10 AWG Wire terminal
- Instruction Manual
- Part Number: ZW078-A
- Waterproof: IP44
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Ratings: 240VAC, 50/60Hz (2 Phases L1, L2); Max. 9600 Watts; 40A Resistor; 240VAC 5HP AC Motor
- RF Range: 500 feet (150 m) outdoors; Endurance of 10ms period peak current of 1440A
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor use
- Altitude: Up to 2000m
- Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40 degrees C
- Max. Relative Humidity: 80 percent
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Approvals: Z-Wave Plus, RoHS, ETL, FCC