Aeotec Z-Wave Home Energy Meter Gen5
Aeotec Z-Wave Home Energy Meter, Gen5
The Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5 is a low-cost energy meter for the entire home. It can wirelessly report immediate wattage and kWh usage to central Z-Wave control point gateways and can be easily and safely installed by licensed professionals. It features Aeotec Gen5 technology, which enables improved Z-Wave communication and wireless range.
- Low-cost whole home energy meter (Wattage and kWh)
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames. Repeats Z-Wave messages.
- Can be easily and safely installed by licensed electricians
- IP43 rated to withstand most weather conditions outdoors
- Firmware updatable in field by end-user
- Operating range: 100 feet indoors or 300 feet line of sight
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)
Current transformer clamps affix around the AC Mains to detect energy usage for the entire house. The Home Energy Meter is powered via DC (USB port). Electrical readings can be taken up to every second. The main body is International Protection Code rated IP43 to be weatherized for outdoor conditions; it can operate in most weather conditions. This provides for better radio range by bringing the antenna outside of most metallic current breaker boxes.
In The Box:
- Home Energy Meter
- 2 x Clamps
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave controller to operate.
- Part Number: ZW095
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input: 120V-, 60Hz, 10mA
- Voltage Range: 80V to 150V
- Current Range: 0A to 200A
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) indoors; Up to 300 feet (100m) line of sight
- Weather Rating: IP43
- Dimensions: 100.6 x 65.0 x 37.3 mm
- Approvals: FCC, CE, C-TICK, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 Months