Aeotec Z-Wave Plus TriSensor Multi-Sensor, Gen5 (Open Box)
One tiny device packed full of intelligence.
A smart home is only truly smart when it's intelligent. A smart home has to offer more than a schedule; it has to react to what's occurring in a home in real-time. TriSensor is the foundation of a modern smart home; within its perfectly small exterior lies all the technology for real-time intelligence.
3 sensors. 3 times the smarts.
- Motion sensor – Motion for security. Motion for presence. Motion for management. TriSensor's motion sensor is perfect for more than just an intelligent security system. The TriSensor captures motion data that can be used for everything from security to heating management to energy saving. Knowing if a room is occupied or a hall is being used is a powerful piece of data – TriSensor makes your home automation system more powerful and more intelligent.
- Temperature sensor – From motorised curtains and windows to fans and thermostats, there are a lot of ways that you can use Z-Wave to keep the temperature of a room absolutely perfect. TriSensor provides the intelligence to do just that. Within each sensor is an incremental temperature sensor capable of accurately measuring between 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C) and reporting temperature changes back to a Z-Wave smart home gateway.
- Light sensor – Automated lighting is only as smart as the system that powers it. With TriSensor's real-time, digital light sensor measuring the level of light in a room, your home control system will be able to intelligently maintain its ambiance. From opening and closing curtains, to setting lights to be the perfect level be it day or night, TriSensor is the smarts behind smart lighting.
Smart sensor. Smart accessories.
The perfect sensor comes with the perfect accessories. TriSensor ships with 3 different accessories, each designed to make the installation of the sensor perfect for your home.
- Mounting arm – Discrete and for corner installations, the mounting arm allows you to rotate TriSensor up to 360° and refine its field of view by up to 50°.
- Tape – Weighing only 50 grams, TriSensor can be easily installed with just the provided double sided tape.
- Recessor (sold separately) – Install TriSensor in a ceiling or wall cavity with recessor and just 12 mm will extrude. Features magnetic clasps for simple removal of the sensor.
In The Box:
- Mounting Arm
- Double-Sided Tape
- (2) Screws
Notes: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately. Battery not included. Avoid pointing sensor directly towards light and heat sources.
- Part Number: ZWA005
- 3 Sensors:
- Light Intensity (lux)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 series
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- S2 Security:
- AES 128 bit communication encryption
- ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- Operating Distance:
- Up to 263 feet indoors maximum (80 meters)
- Up to 328 feet outdoors maximum (100 meters)
- Mains Power: No
- Repeater: No
- Standby Current: 25 uA
- Working Current: up to 36mA
- Battery Power:
- 1 x CR123A, 3V, 1500mAh
- Min Voltage = 2.6 VDC
- Max Voltage = 3.2 VDC
- Light Accuracy: ±30 lux
- Light Range: 0 - 30,000 lux
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Range: 5°F to 122°F (-15 to 50C)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions: 1.77 x 1.77 x 1.46 inches (44.96 x 44.96 x 1168.4 mm)
- Weight: 50 grams
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year