Bellman & Symfon Domino Classic Listening System with Earphone
Is it hard to hear remote and nearby sounds? Want something that is easy to handle?
Domino Classic is a revolutionary personal hearing system from Bellman & Symfon that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations. Domino radically improves your hearing at home, work, school, in restaurants, in the car, while watching TV, etc.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
With or Without Hearing Aid
Domino Classic is designed both for non-hearing instrument users and hearing instrument users (with "T" position) and delivers crystal-clear stereo sound, free from background noise and feedback. Range: 75 feet line of sight (indoors).
Easy to Use
Domino Pro's unique design makes use very intuitive. All common features can be accessed with a single push of a button, eliminating complicated menus.
The Domino Classic comes with stereo earphones all packed in a durable, attractive travel case together with an international USB-powered charger kit.
How Domino Works
The Domino Classic system consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with state-of-the-art microphones. Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver microphones and converted into digital data.
Speech is clarified and annoying background noise is eliminated. The transmitter sound is streamed over an encrypted wireless link to the receiver for listening with earphones, headphones or neckloop. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV, MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units. This eliminates the need for a distant transmitter when you want to change a listening function.
For various users and user situations:
Domino Pro is designed to help people with both mild and severe hearing loss and for difficult listening situations at home, meetings/seminars at work, in school classrooms, in restaurants, in the car or while watching TV.
Domino Classic is designed to help people with both mild and severe hearing loss overcome difficult listening situations: school classrooms, at home, watching TV, meetings/seminars.
Hearing instrument users with a built-in telecoil ("T" position) may use Domino Classic as a remote and amplified microphone. The amplified sound in Domino Classic is discreetly transferred to the hearing instrument via the neckloop.
Users without hearing aids can choose to listen with headphones, stetoclips or earbuds.
Unique combination of Features:
High-definition audio – Domino uses digital wideband technology to stream audio in full stereo. The result is crystal-clear stereo sound with outstanding clarity and definition.
Wireless secure encryption – Domino uses state-of-the-art digital encryption technology, resulting in interference-free speech that's impossible to eavesdrop.
Travel smart 2.4GHz – Domino uses the 2.4GHz global frequency standard. This means you can use your Domino system worldwide.
Easy connect – Domino is ready for action with the touch of a button, and you can easily connect it to your TV, stereo system or MP3 player.
In The Box:
- Durable travel case
- Omnidirectional microphone in transmitter and receiver
- USB-powered global charger kit
- Rechargeable batteries
- Stereo in-ear phones
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm stereo jack
- Dimensions: 99 x 48 x 22 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 74 grams (2.5 ounces)
- Color: White/grey with silver-colored buttons.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95° F (0 to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95 percent (non condensing)
- Regulatory requirements: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, C-Tick
- Battery power: Internal Lithium-Ion type, 617 mAh, type NTA2617
- Operating time, fully charged: 8 to 12 hours (standard battery)
- Transmitter charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Receiver charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Microphone: Internal electret condenser type (omnidirectional)
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal). Automatically selects Aux. input or External mic.
- Headphone socket: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Output power: 100 mW at 16 ohm load
- BE9122 Headphones 0.6 percent THD
- BE9124 Ear Phones 0.08 percent THD
- Dynamic range: 95 dB SNR (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40 to 10,000 Hz (electrical)
- Max output level, saturation:
- BE9122 Headphones: 124.3 dB SPL / BE2270: 124.3 dB SPL (at 2.5 kHz)
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 132.0 dB SPL / BE2270: 130.5 dB SPL (at 5 kHz)
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 133.7 dB SPL / BE2270: 133.6 dB SPL (at 1 kHz)
- Full on gain (60 dB SPL input signal at 1 kHz):
- BE9122 Headphones: 42.5 dB / BE2270: 44.0 dB
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 55.0 dB / BE2270: 57.5 dB
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 58.2 dB / BE2270: 64.2 dB
- Full on gain (60 dB SPL input signal, HFA):
- BE9122 Headphones: 46.5 dB / BE2270: 49.0 dB
- BE9124 Ear Phones: 51.5 dB / BE2270: 56.0 dB
- BE9125 Stetoclips: 52.0 dB / BE2270: 59.4 dB
- Digital radio technology: 2.4 GHz frequency band, 3 channels
- Co-exists with other equipment
- Automatic channel selection
- 128 bits encryption
- Topology: Point-to-point or Point-to-multipoint
- Diversity: 2 antennas for reception, one antenna for transmission (Rx + Rx/Tx)
- Transmitting output power: Max. 25 mW
- Operating range radio: Up to 25 meters indoors clear line of sight, up to 100 meters outdoors clear line of sight. Walls, concrete and metal reduce the range.
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm angled teleplug (stereo)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 96 dB/mW
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16 g