Bellman & Symfon Domino Pro Listening System
Is it hard to hear sounds far away and nearby? Want something that is easy to handle?
Domino Pro is a revolutionary personal hearing system from Bellman & Symfon that uses digital state-of-the-art sound processing and wireless wideband technology to bring out speech in difficult listening situations: at home, work, school, in restaurants, in the car, while watching TV, etc. Domino Pro is designed both for non-hearing instrument users and hearing instrument users (with "T" position) and delivers crystal-clear stereo sound, free from background noise and feedback, and with no risk of eavesdropping. Domino Pro it will make a big difference in your daily life. Range: 80 feet (25 meters). Amplification of 49dB when used with stereo earphones. The systems comes with stereo earphones and a neckloop.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
Easy to Use
Domino Pro's unique design makes use very intuitive. All common features can be accessed with a single push of a button, eliminating complicated menus.
How Domino Works
The Domino Pro system consists of a transmitter and receiver equipped with state-of-the-art microphones. Sound is picked up both by the remote transmitter and receiver (adjustable balance) and converted into digital data which allows the user to hear both remote and close conversations and music etc.
Speech is clarified and annoying background noise is eliminated. The transmitter sound is streamed over an encrypted wireless link to the receiver for listening with earbuds, headphones or neckloop/hearing instrument with t-coil. The transmitter also incorporates a stereo input for streaming high quality audio from your TV, MP3 player or stereo system. From the receiver, you can easily control the functions of the two units.
For various users and user situations:
Domino Pro is designed to help people with both mild and severe hearing loss and for difficult listening situations at home, meetings/seminars at work, in school classrooms, in restaurants, in the car or while watching TV.
Hearing instrument users with a built-in telecoil ("T" position) may use Domino Pro as a "remote and amplified microphone." The amplified sound in Domino Pro is discreetly transferred to the hearing instrument via the Bellman Audio Neckloop.
Non-hearing instrument users simply use the Bellman Audio stereo headphones or the Bellman Audio stereo earbuds.
Unique combination of Features:
High-definition audio – Domino uses digital wideband technology to stream audio in full stereo. The result is crystal-clear stereo sound with outstanding clarity and definition.
Wireless secure encryption – Domino uses state-of-the-art digital encryption technology, resulting in interference-free speech that's impossible to eavesdrop.
Global frequency standard – Domino uses the 2.4GHz global frequency standard. This means you can use your Domino system worldwide.
Easy connect – Domino is ready for action with the touch of a button, and you can easily connect it to your TV, stereo system or MP3 player.
Remote zoom – Both transmitter and receiver are equipped with both omni-directional and directional microphones that you can easily control from your receiver unit.
In The Box:
- Durable travel case
- Omnidirectional and directional microphone in transmitter and receiver
- Clothing clip
- Cable kit (1.5m) with adapter from 3.5mm jack to RCA connectors for TV, stereo and MP3
- USB-powered global charger kit
- Rechargeable batteries
- Neck strap
- Stereo in-ear phones
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm stereo jack
- Dimensions: 48 x 99 x 22 mm (WxHxD)
- Receiver: 69 g
- Transmitter: 66 g
- Color: Black/dark grey metallic with silver-coloured buttons.
- Regulatory requirements: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, C-Tick
- Battery power: 3.7V Li-Ion battery
- Operating time: 8 hours (standard battery)
- Transmitter charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Receiver charging time: 2.5 hours (standard battery)
- Microphone: Built-in microphone (omnidirectional or directional)
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Distortion: 0.05 percent THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40 to 10,000 Hz
- Tone control: ±10 dB, cut-off frequency 1.6 kHz
- Output power: 100 mW (16 ohm load)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, 3 channels
- Range: 25 meters, clear line of sight, indoors. Walls, concrete and metal reduce the range.
- Security: Encrypted communication, automatic channel searching, coexists with other radio transmitters on 2.4 GHz