Bellman & Symfon Visit Cell Phone Sensor
The Mobile phone sensor is activated when a mobile phone or tablet screen lights up, for example from an incoming call or message. Place it on top of the mobile device and connect it to the Visit system to be alerted with sound, flashes or vibrations when someone is trying to reach you. Model BE9251 has mobile phone sensor inputs.
- Ergonomic design: Ideal for people with impaired vision or limited dexterity
- Low center of gravity: Resumes an upright position if it is knocked over
- Usage: For indoor use only
In The Box:
- Mobile phone sensor
- Mobile phone sensor adapter
- AAA Battery
- User manual
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Placement: Horizontally on the display
- Optical Detection: Activated when the display lights up
- Light Sensitivity: Visible light >3 lux
- Sensor: 2.5 mm teleplug
- Adapter: 3.5mm teleplug
- Cable Length: 4 feet (120 cm)
- Connections: Can be connected to all Bellman & Symfon products that feature a mobile phone sensor input like the BE1441 and BE1442.
- Weight: 20 grams (0.7 oz)
- Color: White