Bellman & Symfon Visit Portable Receiver
The Swedish designed Visit Portable Receiver receives signals from the various Bellman Visit transmitters and alerts the user using different sounds and LED light signals for the various alarms. The Portable receiver has an optimized sound frequency and an adjustable sound level, from 0dB to very loud, up to 90dB, making it suitable for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. The unit is portable and can therefore easily be brought to the place you are, like in the garden or on the balcony.
The Portable Receiver may be used with up to four transmitters of the same kind. For example, you can have up to four door transmitters and the receiver will show you exactly which door needs your attention. Approximate operating range in open field about 100 feet (33 yards); walls and other large objects may greatly affect coverage. Includes four C batteries.
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
- Mains power: 6 V DC/800 mA with power supply unit BE9018 (Europe) BE9083 (United Kingdom).
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5 V LR14 (C) Alkaline.
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year
- Power consumption:
- Active: 350 mA
- Idle position: 430 μA
- Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Number of channels: 64 logical channels
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman Visit System is approximately 100 feet (80 m) with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signal. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage.