Cabletronix CT-SAW860 SAW Filtered Modulator
The CT-SAW860 is a fixed channel, PLL controlled, video and audio modulator with SAW filtering. Its video dynamic range ensures 87.5% modulation depth over a wide video input range. The vestigial sideband selectivity allows maintenance free adjacent channel configuration. An efficient power supply enables cool and stable operation. The unit offers high performance, low cost and compact design.
The CT-SAW860 is a professional quality fixed channel 19" rackmount modulator providing an audio and video modulated RF carrier for channels 12, 19, 30, and 36 CATV. Any standard audio/video source can be used, including satellite receivers, demodulators, VCRs, laser/DVD players, and TV/security cameras.
The CT-SAW860 employs highly stable synthesized frequency control. Multi stage bandpass filtering is precision tuned for maximum benefit and adjacent channel operation. Setup and tuning is easy and straightforward taking advantage of the unit's front panel access to all level controls and indicators. Channel frequency information with FCC offsets is programmed into each unit at the factory.
The CT-SAW860 meets or exceeds government regulatory requirements, including FCC group delay pre-distortion for color transmission, and FCC Docket 21006 aeronautical offset requirements.
Designed for commercial grade headend systems, the CT-SAW860 provides system operators the engineering ease and flexibility associated with new headend deployments, existing headend upgrades, and system maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- +55 dBmV RF output level
- Phase lock loop frequency control
- SAW Filtering for maintenance free adjacent channel configuration
- Spurious output -60 dBc
- Auxiliary AC outlet
- Cool operation
- Excellent value for your investment dollar
- Frequency Range: Channels 12, 18, 19, 30, or 36
- Video Input Level: 0.7 to 1.5 Vp-p for 87.5% modulation
- Video C/N: 60 dB (4 MHz BW)
- Output Level: +55 dBmV (± 2 dBmV audio RF level is adjustable from 7-22 dB below video carrier)
- Frequency Stability: ± 5 kHz Maximum
- Hum and Noise: -60 dB min. @ 87.5% modulation
- Audio Input Level: 250 mV min. for ± 25 kHz deviation
- Audio Input Impedance: 600 ohms or High Z, unbalanced
- Spurious Output: -60 dBc typical (@ A/V ratio-15dB)
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Watts
- Dimensions: 19"L x 2½"D x 1¾"H