Cat6e Cable, Direct Burial, Shielded, Gel-Filled, 1,000'
Description: CAT6 SHIELDED DIRECT BURIAL- ENHANCED 550 MHz 23 AWG SOLID 4PR, F/UTP, GEL TYPE, LLDPE JKT – BLACK – 1000 FT SPOOL
SCP Cat6 Shielded F/UTP Direct Burial cables meet TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 Ed2 Class E standards. SCP Cat6 F/UTP Direct Burial cables are constructed with a high quality Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) direct burial jacket that provides high impact protection and superior puncture resistance while retaining flexibility and strength even in harsh environments. This is a true direct burial cable unlike many other cables advertised as direct burial that use inferior PVC based jacketing.
Each Cat6 Shielded F/UTP Direct Burial cable is 550 MHz 23 AWG insulated solid bare copper conductors with a center spline separating the pairs and an overall AL foil shield. The cable is gel filled (flooded) for superior moisture resistance. This creates a round and flexible cable.
These cables are CMX rated for use in direct burial applications without conduit. It is packaged on 1000ft/305 meter wooden spool/drum.
Available in spools of: 1,000 Ft.
- Part Number: CAT6SH-DB
- Sheath Printing: STRUCTURED CABLE PRODUCTS – – – P/N CAT6SH-DB – – – CAT6 SHIELDED DIRECT BURIAL ENHANCED 550 MHz 4 PR 23 AWG SOLID F/UTP GEL FILLED LLDPE VERIFIED TO ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CE EU RoHS EC ZONE/DEVICE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 XXXX FEET MM/YY
- Category: F/UTP- GEL CAT6-4P-PE
- Test Standard: ISO/IEC11801, TIA-568-C.2 YD/T1019
- Material: SOLID-Bare Copper
- Nom. O.D.: 0.565 mm, ±0.005 mm
- Material: HDPE
- Diameter: 1.12 mm ± 0.03 mm
- Screening Material: Mylar plus AL/Mylar
- Thickness: 0.60 ±0.05 mm
- External O.D.: 7.8 mm ± 0.4 mm
- U.V Stability: U.V Resistant
- Material: LLDPE (complies RoHS)
- Color: Black
- Surface Printing:
- Letter Height: 3.0 mm ±0.3mm
- Color: White
- Print Error / Space: <= ±0.5 percent, 1m
- Core Color:
- White: Blue/Blue
- White: Orange/Orange
- White: Green/Green
- White: Brown/Brown
- Packing: Wooden reel
- Weight: NW: 19.5kg; GW: 22.3kg
- Packing Length: 305m ±1.5m
- Rip-Cord: Yes
- Drain Wire: Yes
Sheath Physical Properties
- Before Aging:
- Tensile Strength: >=10.0 Mpa
- Elongation: >=350 percent
- Aging Period: 100°C x 24hrs x 10d
- After Aging: Elongation: >=300 percent
- Cold Bend Test: -20°C 4 hours; No Cracking; 8x Cable O.D.
Electrical Characteristics (20°C)
- Delay Skew:<=45 ns/100m
- Velocity Of Propagation: 68 percent
- Unbalanced-to-Ground Capacitance: Max 330 pf/100m
- DC Resistance Max: 9.38 ohms/100m
- DC Conductor Resistance Unbalance Max: 5.0 percent