Communication Security Wire, 22AWG, 4C, Shielded with Drain, Plenum Rated, 1,000'
Description: 4C/22 AWG STRANDED SHIELDED PLENUM – WHITE – 1000 FT SPOOL
Applications: Security Systems, Intercom Systems, Sound/Audio Systems, Power-Limited Controls. Cables are manufactured to meet current NEC guidelines and are verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us and c(ETL)us.
Features: Multi-Conductor shielded low smoke PVC insulated stranded bare copper conductors, twisted with overall AL mylar shielding (with drain) and low smoke overall PVC jacket. Ripcord and sequential foot markings printed on jacket.
ETL, c(ETL), RoHS, CE
Available in spools of: 1,000 Ft.
- Part Number: 22/4SHP
- Conductors: 4 – 22 AWG (7/30) bare copper 0.03 inch
- Dielectric: 7 mil wall of polyvinyl chloride colored per the chart to a nominal diameter of 0.044 inch.
- Cabling: Cable four insulated conductors into pairs in a 1-1/2-inch left hand lay per the color code and wrap pair #1 with an overall aluminum/polyester tape (foil out) and a 24 AWG (7/32) tinned copper drain. Nominal diameter of 0.117 inch.
- Jacket: 15 mil wall of gray colored polyvinyl chloride to a nominal diameter of 0.147 inch
- Insulation Colors:
- One (Shielded): Black / Red
- Two (Unshielded): White/Green
- Jacket: White
- Marking: 22 AWG 2 PAIRS ONE SHLD (ETL)us TYPE CMR OR CL2R OR FPLR 3054355