Elk M1 Zone Temperature Sensor
Monitor high or low temperatures with this add-on remote sensor. Connects to any main zone on the M1 Gold (1-16) or M1EZ8 (1-8). Range is -50 to +140F. Applications include: freeze monitoring, second homes, agricultural uses, etc. Temperature may be accessed from keypad, telephone remote control, or rules.
- Measures Temperature From: -50 to +140 F
- Communicates to M1 Control Over 3 Wires
- Operates On Any Main Board Zone (1-16)
- Up to 16 Interfaces Allowed per M1 Control
- Interface May be Placed Up To 1000 ft From M1
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use in a Covered Environment
- Comes with Short Probe
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Housing Dimensions: 2.375" x 1.25" x 1"