Elk M1 Zone Temperature Sensor with Remote Probe
Monitor high or low temperatures with this add-on remote sensor. Connects to any main zone on the M1 Gold (1-16) or M1EZ8 (1-8). Range is -50 to +140F. Applications include: freeze monitoring, second homes, agricultural uses, etc. Temperature may be accessed from keypad, telephone remote control, or rules.
- Measures Temperature From: -50 to +140 F
- Communicates to M1 Control Over 3 Wires
- Operates on any ELK-M1 or M1EZ8 main on-board Zones:
- M1 supports up to 16 Interfaces on Zones 1-16.
- M1EZ8 supports up to 8 Interfaces on Zones 1-8.
- Interface May be Placed Up To 1000 ft From M1
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Use in a Covered Environment
- Comes with Probe with 7 ft. cord
- Part Number: M1ZTSR
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 10mA
- Housing Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.875"
- Warranty: 2 Years