Elk Heat Rate-of-Rise and Fixed Temperature Sensor
The ELK Heat Rate-of-Rise and Fixed Temperature Sensor monitors for rapid changes in temperature and activates alarms when temperature setpoints are reached. It uses a solid-state thermistor to sample and trigger an event at a selectable setpoint of either 135 or 200 degrees F. The sensor also triggers alarms it detects a rapid temperature rise of 12 degrees within a one (1) minute time period.
This sensor is compatible with Elk's 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Frequency and use the ITI/Interlogix protocol.
- Ideal for garages, kitchens, attics, utility closets, etc.
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits alarm, low battery, and supervisory signals
In The Box:
- Heat Sensor
- (1) CR123 Battery
- Mounting Hardware
- Part Number: ELK-319HRR
- RF Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz Freq. and adhere to the ITI/Interlogix protocol
- Supervision Interval: 62 - 68 minutes
- Maximum UL Spacing: 50ft (15.2m) x 50ft (15.2m)
- Rate of Rise Rating: 12° to 15°F (6.7° to 8.3°C)
- Ambient Ceiling Temp: 100°F/150°F (37.8°C/65.6°C)
- Storage Temp Range: -30 to 167°F (-34 to 75°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: One (1) 3VDC lithium battery
- Expected battery life: 10 yrs
- Dimensions: 2.29" Dia. x 1.28" H (58.25mm x 32.4mm)
- Ratings: UL
- Warranty: 2 Years