FIBARO Z-Wave Plus RGBW Controller 2, Gen5
The Fibaro Z-Wave Plus RGBW Controller 2 is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible RGB/RGBW controller. It uses PWM output signal, allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24V DC.
Inputs support momentary/toggle switches and 0-10V analog sensors, like temperature sensors, humidity sensors, light sensors etc.
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Allows for controlling:
- RGB/RGBW LED strip
- One-color LED strips
- Halogen lights
- Other compliant resistive loads
- Allows for connecting to inputs:
- 0-10V analog sensors or potentiometers
- Active power and energy metering
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network)
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers
In The Box:
- RGBW Controller 2
- This device is a Security Enabled Z-Wave Plus product and a Security Enabled Z-Wave Controller must be used in order to fully utilize the product.
- The maximum load for one channel is 6 A. Do not exceed this value as it can permanently damage the device.
- The RGBW Controller 2 and the load connected to its output must be powered by 12VDC or 24VDC stabilized power supply (SELV) with short circuit protection. Connecting higher voltage or voltage not matching the load's voltage may cause damage to the device.
- Part Number: FGRGBWM-442
- Power: 12/24V DC ±10%
- Rated Load Current:
- 6A for channel
- 12A total for all outputs
- Power Output:
- 144W combined for 12V
- 288W combined for 24V
- Inputs: 4 inputs, 0-10V (configurable pull-up) or binary
- Outputs: 4 outputs, PWM
- PWM Frequency: 244Hz
- Maximum Length of Wires: 2m
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F - 60°F (-40°C - 140°C)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 / 916 MHz
- Transmit Power: EIRP max. +2dBm
- up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
- up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Recommended Wire Cross-Section Area: 0.2 – 2.0mm2 (24 – 14 AWG) (depending on load current)
- Dimensions: 1.67 x 1.5 x 0.69 inches (42.35 x 36.90 x 17.5 mm)
- Compliance with EU Directives:
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
- RED 2014/53/EU