Flic Hub LR
The Flic Hub LR is a dedicated Bluetooth network bridge for your Flic Smart Buttons, maintaining operation for all pre-programmed functions and scenes. Flic Smart Buttons require an active Bluetooth connection with a Flic user's smart device in order to perform programmed tasks. The Flic Hub LR stands in for a Flic user's smart device by saving programmed tasks locally, covering a much wider operating range via Bluetooth Long Range specifications, and enabling non-Flic users to use Flic devices when a Flic user is not in range or at home. Through the Hub, users will be able to control Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, and IR compatible devices (IR Transmitter sold separately).
- Bluetooth network bridge functions as a dedicated hub for Flic Smart Buttons
- Saves functions and routines programmed in the Flic app to local memory
- Supports up to 63 Flic devices up to 164 ft away with Bluetooth Long Range
- Enables configuration and control of Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa compatible devices
- IR Accessory Port and 3.5mm jack adds control over IR devices and audio confirmation feedback with a connected speaker
- 3 color LEDS indicate device and connection status
Why You Would Use This Product:
The Flic Hub LR allows users to truly build a Flic-controlled smart home. It eliminates the necessity of keeping a mobile device always on and close to Flic 2 or Flic Twist Smart Buttons, and is capable of connecting with far more Smart Buttons at a time than a smartphone or tablet. In addition, control over Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa compatible devices is only possible with the Flic Hub LR. To truly capitalize on the full potential of Flic Smart Buttons, the Flic Hub LR is required.
Add, remove, and program all of your Flic devices from the Flic mobile app for iOS and Android. The Flic app enables you to set up and personalize your Flic buttons and devices to activate various smart home functions and scenes at the push of a button. Flic utilizes an open API that is responsible for a range of functions made possible through integrations with iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows, and Linux platforms. Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa compatibility further expand the range of devices and scenes that can be controlled by a Flic 2 Smart Buttons.
From the app, users can:
- Connect Flic buttons to your phone or connect Flic buttons to the Flic Hub LR
- Program each button individually to perform specific tasks when pushed, double-pushed, or held
- Program Flic buttons as hotkeys or additional shortcuts for computers, controllers, or software
- Select among all your favorite services and connected devices
- Create powerful combinations of tasks and scenes to activate with a single button press
In The Box:
- Flic Hub LR
- Power Adapter
- Micro USB Cord
- Flic Hub LR requires an active Internet connection.
- Apple HomeKit connection requires an active Internet connection, an iOS device with the Flic app, and an Apple HomePod, Apple TV, iPad, or iPhone set up as a home hub device.
- Flic devices paired with the Flic Hub LR and programmed to control Apple HomeKit compatible devices cannot be programmed to control Bluetooth devices outside of the Apple HomeKit ecosystem.
- Part Number: FLHW1000
- UPC: 106388300036
- Wireless Standards:
- Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth Line-of-Sight Range: up to 656 ft (200m)
- Bluetooth Indoor Range: up to 164 ft (50m)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 Watts (typical) or 5W Watts (max)
- Ratings and Compliances: IP44, FCC, IC, CE, WEEE, RoHS and REACH
- Operating Temperatures: -4 to 129°F (-20 to 54°C)
- Dimensions: 0.49 H x 3.34 W x 2.55 D inches (12.5 H x 85 W x 65 D mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year