Leviton Decora Smart Z-Wave Plug-In Appliance Module
The Leviton DZPA1 is a Z-Wave Plus enabled plug-in outlet is ideal for any residential setting that needs remote ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights up to 1800W, including Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads. It uses the latest generation of Leviton's dimming technology for smart lighting control, engineered to function with extremely sensitive, low-wattage light sources, such as a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. The DZPA1 is fully compatible with Wink, SmartThings and Amazon Echo (requires Wink or SmartThings Hub), as well as all other certified Z-Wave controllers, security systems, gateways, and hubs. Attach one or multiple DZPA1 devices to these controllers to provide automation and remote access. Provides 15A, 120 VAC NEMA 5-15R grounding receptacle for use with a wide variety of lamps and appliances. The button on the front of the DZPA1 is utilized for including/excluding the device in a Z-Wave network as well as manual on/off control of the connected device.
Typical applications include switching of fluorescent lamps, portable fans, kitchen appliances, indoor fountains and more. In addition to universal lighting support, the DZPA1 features two-way feedback, is scene capable, and is Z-Wave Plus certified, ensuring the latest technology, increased communication range, network wide inclusion, and over the air updates. Also features transient surge suppression built-in. The DZPA1 is rated for CFL and LED loads up to 600W; incandescent, halogen, fluorescent up to 1800W. 120V, 60Hz, neutral required. The Leviton DZPA1 is universally supported by most home automation and security systems with Z-Wave energy management technology. Leverage the entire Decora Smart with Z-Wave family including in-wall and plug-in devices for a complete system. With a compatible hub like Samsung SmartThings or Wink, you can also utilize Amazon Alexa voice control.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- ON/OFF switching of appliances, motor loads up to 1/2 HP, or freestanding lights up to 1800W, including LED, Incandescent, Inductive Voltage, Fluorescent and Compact Fluorescent loads
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with manual on/off control
- Transient surge suppression built-in
- Part Number: DZPA1-2BW
- Incandescent: 1800W – 120VAC, 60 Hz
- LED/CFL: 5A – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Fluorescent: 1800W – 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Resistive: 15A – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Motor: 1/2 HP – 120VAC, 60Hz
- Agency Standing and Compliance:
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- UL Listed (E66800)
- NOM Certified (#057)
- CSA Certified (File #152105)
- UL Listed (File #898F)
- Z-Wave Certified
- Installation Considerations: Designed for residential applications of up to 7,500 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited