Leviton LevNet EnOcean Wireless Wall Switch Receiver, No Neutral
The Leviton line of LevNet RF Wall Switch Receivers work in conjunction with EnOcean-enabled Self-Powered Wireless Lighting Control Products to provide an optimal solution for retrofit lighting needs. These wireless products combine Leviton's switching technology with self-powered and wireless technologies, developed and licensed from EnOcean. The Wall Switch Receiver can be installed in place of traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. No additional wiring is required.
These components are compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting. The EnOcean Receiver responds to signals from the EnOcean transmitters switching the relay (controlling the load) on or off. The Receiver features a single push ON/OFF (return-to-neutral) manual-override switch that can be used to toggle the ON/OFF status of the light load.
- No New Wiring Required: the RF Wall Switch Receiver simply replaces the existing light switch and then communicates with self-powered switches and sensors via radio frequency.
- Manual ON/OFF Switching: provides pushbutton manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time.
- Maximize Energy Savings: when paired with RF PIR Occupancy Sensor, RF Wall Switch contains all sensor settings. Manual-ON/Auto-ON, Auto-ON/Auto-OFF, Walk Through Timer, Auto Time-Out selections of 2 minutes for testing, 10, 20 or 30 minutes. Allows flexibility and customized adjustments to maximize energy savings.
- Presentation/Viewing Mode: turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while room is occupied (i.e.: for slide or film presentations) automatically returns to normal when manually switched back ON or room becomes vacant and time delay expires.
- Walk-Thru Feature: maximizes energy savings by assuring a 2.5 minute time-out if motion is not present after 2 minutes in Auto-ON mode.
- Standard Size for Seamless Installation: RF Wall Switch Receiver fits in a standard singlegang wall box. Neutral and non-neutral models available.
- True Zero-Cross Relay: switches at the zero crossing point of the AC power curve to ensure maximum contactor life and compatibility with electronic ballasts.
- All Digital Circuitry: uses minimum components for maximum reliability and low cost.
- Energy Savings and Efficiency: lowest power consumption of any RF device – less than 1/2W per 120V device and less than 3/4W per 277V device annually – approximately 70% savings over other RF devices.
- Air Gap Switch: assures A/C power disconnects for safety (WSS10-G).
- Color Change Kits: (white, ivory and light almond) included for design flexibility, ease of ordering, inventory and cost control.
- 10A load rating: for commercial lighting circuits.
- EnOcean technology enabled for RF communication from Self-Powered Lighting Controls. Advanced version is compatible with other EnOcean-enabled Transmitter Switches and Occupancy Sensors.
- H.I.S (High In-Rush Stability): arching design for use with all commercial ballasts.
- Retrofit Energy Saving Bi-level Lighting with Occupancy Sensor Control: replace two light switches with RF Wall Switch Receivers, pair both with Self-Powered RF PIR Sensor, set the first RF Wall Switch as Auto-ON and the Second as Auto-OFF.