Leviton Passive Video Splitter Module, 2GHz
Use 4-, 6- and 8-way 1GHz Passive Video Splitters and Passive Video Splitter Modules to split digital cable, quality cable TV and off-air signals to 4, 6 or 8 televisions throughout a home or office. The Video Splitter Modules are designed for easy installation in any Leviton 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media Enclosure. The Video Splitters are easily installed in Leviton MDU Enclosures or used in any application where a passive video splitter is needed. These units feature die-cast housings and printed circuit board construction.
- Splits Video signals, Outputs for up to 4, 6, or 8 televisions.
- Provide digital cable, cable tv and other video services, via coaxial cable to any room in the house.
- Die-cast housing and printed circuit board.
- Use with the Video Amplifier to increase signal quality, analog or standard cable applications only.
- Units come with mounting bracket for simple installation in Leviton's Structured Media Enclosures.
- 75 Ohm termination caps included for unused connectors.
- Gold-flashed contacts on unit provide lowest conductive resistance.
- Color: White
- Bracket Material: Steel Powder-Coated
- Type: Passive Video Splitter
- AC Power Adapter: No
- Frequency Range: 2 GHz
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Insertion Loss dB:
- 1X4: 7.7 dB – 10.5 dB
- 1X6: 11.0 dB – 14.0 dB
- 1X8: 11.9 dB – 15.7 dB
- Return Loss dB Forward:
- 1X4: 9.5 dB – 21.0 dB
- 1X6: 11.5 dB – 23.5 dB
- 1X8: 9.9 dB – 30.0 dB
- Isolation dB:
- 1X4: 24.0 dB – 30.0 dB
- 1X6: 35.0 dB – 39.5 dB
- 1X8: 32.0 dB – 39.2 dB
- Standards and Certifications: Meets all applicable standards
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited