MedReady 1750 Medication Dispenser with Landline Modem
This 1750 model has the look and feel of the old 1650 model but has many transparent engineering upgrades and improvements. These changes were necessary to support our newer monitored devices and there were enough changes to warrant a new generation of MedReady's. Based upon many comments and suggestions, this new generation of MedReady comes standard with the Lower Frequency alarm which from our experience is much easier to hear. The MedReady 1750 series communicates via Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to MedReady's servers. When medication is ready the unit will sound a Buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady's servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website.
NOTE: There is a small monthly monitoring fee .
This dispenser holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense up to 4 times per day. Each dispensing compartment can hold up to 9 M&M size pills. MedReady 1750FL (Flashing Light) Package comes complete with A/C Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, telephone cable, and filling rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing.
Under normal operation the MedReady will call our 800 number when the medication alarm stops by itself after 30 minutes (factory setting) or when the power has been out for 24 hours, or the medication failed to rotate into position. Our servers will alert caregivers via text, email, and automated phone calls. These contacts are established via the MedReady website. The MedReady will also call us nightly giving us the scheduled and taken pairings for the past 24 hours.
The 1750 series with internal modem requires a connection to a conventional telephone line and an ongoing monthly charge in order to enable the alerting and compliance reporting features. No long term contract is required and you may cancel at any time. Currently the monitoring for these units is only available in the United States and Canada.
- Safety: MedReady conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outtage or short-term travel, switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Security: MedReady is tamper-resistant to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can fill MedReady and monitor patient compliance.
- Useable Clock: The extra large LED read-out is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating so it can be seen in any light.
- Medication Card Holder: MedReady provides a card holder on the bottom of the unit for a printed copy of the prescriptions for all medications in the dispenser.
- Easy-to-Set Alarms: Setting the timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
In The Box:
- 1 x MedReady Medication Dispenser
- 1 x Medication Tray
- 1 x Blue Locking Lid
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- Tray Compartments: 28
- Compartment Capacity: 9 M&M-sized pills
- Audible Alarm:
- Volume: 90dB, 2800-3000 Hz
- Duration: 3, 10, 20, 30, or up to 250 minutes
- Power Source: 120VAC power adapter
- Backup Power: Rechargeable nickel-metal-hydride battery
- Battery Life: 48 hours
- Dimensions: 11(Dia.) x 3(H) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds