MedReady MR-357 Medication Dispenser with Cell Modem
The MedReady MR-357 series communicates via GSM Cellular to MedReady's servers. When medication is ready the unit will sound a Buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready. Opening the medication door disables the alarm. No landline or internet connection is necessary at the medication dispenser. All medication compliance events and device settings are sent real time via cellular networks. Remotely change alarm times, trigger early doses, and set all device settings from the comfort of your home, or smart phone. In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady's servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event. The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website.
NOTE: There is a small monthly monitoring fee.
This dispenser holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense up to 4 times per day. Each dispensing compartment can hold up to 9 M&M size pills. MedReady MR-357 Package comes complete with A/C Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, and filling rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing.
The MedReady MR-357 utilizes Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology to send and receive Medication Compliance Data. There's already a SIM card inside of your device and once it is activated your unit will be connected to MedReady's Servers.
- Safety: MedReady conveniently utilizes AC power, but in the event of an outtage or short-term travel, switches automatically to included rechargeable batteries.
- Security: MedReady is tamper-resistant to provide the maximum in security. Instead of employing a latch, our system utilizes a real lock and key, and the edges are secure. With access by key-only, caregivers can fill MedReady and monitor patient compliance.
- Useable Clock: The extra large LED read-out is easily viewed from any angle and is self-illuminating so it can be seen in any light.
- Medication Card Holder: MedReady provides a card holder on the bottom of the unit for a printed copy of the prescriptions for all medications in the dispenser.
- Easy-to-Set Alarms: Setting the timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm clock.
In The Box:
- 1 x MedReady Medication Dispenser
- 1 x Medication Tray
- 1 x Blue Locking Lid
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- Tray Compartments: 28
- Compartment Capacity: 9 M&M-sized pills
- Audible Alarm:
- Volume: 90dB, 2800-3000 Hz
- Duration: 3, 10, 20, 30, or up to 250 minutes
- Power Source: 120VAC power adapter
- Backup Power: Rechargeable nickel-metal-hydride battery
- Battery Life: 48 hours
- Dimensions: 11(Dia.) x 3(H) inches
- Weight: 2 pounds