Napco Gemini P816 Security System Kit with GEM-RP1CAe2 Keypad
In The Box:
- GEM-P816 Control Panel
- GEMRP1CAe2 Keypad
GEM-P816 Control Panel
Economical hardwire/wireless control panel that works seamlessly with all standard Gemini keypads and wireless.
- 8 Hybrid zones on-board, including 2 2-wire fire zones.
- With multiplexing, the P816 can be increased up to 16 EOL zones.
- Up to 16 user codes
- Supports up to 7 keypads
- EZ Programming at keypad
- 256 event logging
- Supports 2 Gemini receivers
- Interior bypass group
- Auto arm
- 3 outputs
All Gemini hybrid controls feature:
- Multiplex expandability using built-in EZMs in custom alpha keypads or 8-zone expansion modules (except GEM-P800)
- Up/Downloading, including unique PC-preset unattended method
- EZ-Programming mode at keypad
- Choice of Gemini RF receivers and transmitters
- Multi-stage lightning protection
- Event log with open/close suppression
- NetLink intranet/internet alarm reporting option
- X-10 Support with optional GEM-X10 interface
- Telco line cut supervision
- Support for VOIP (voice over internet protocol) communications
- Support all major communication formats and secondary pager format
- SIA CP01 compliant versions available
- Include transformer
The GEM-RP1CAe2 is a "smart" user-friendly, interactive menu-driven keypad designed for your Napco control panel. Its alphanumeric screen will not only display the status of your system, but will also give you step-by-step instructions to guide you through all operations.
- Input Power: 16.5VAC via Class 2 Plug-in 20 VA transformer
- Aux and Remote Power: 12VDC regulated
- 500 mA standby current rating with 20VA transformer, supplied
- 650 mA standby current rating with optional 40VA trans. 650mA
- Alarm Current: 2A
- Loop Resist. 300 ohm max.; 50 ohm max for 2-wire fire
- Burg. Voltage Output: -1; programmable negative outputs -2
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 49° C
- Communication Formats: Ademco Point ID, Silent Knight Fast/Slow, Radionics Fast/Slow, Universal High Speed, SIA and Pager.