Napco Gemini GEM-K1VPS Talking Keypad
GEM-K1VPS coded keypads feature traditional digital user codes, smart custom alpha displays and user-friendly talking voice prompts. Keypad includes built-in siren and pet-immune PIR as well as an on-board 4-zone expansion module to save on equipment, install time and wiring home runs. The GEM-P1664 control supports up to 7 keypads making it ideal for any installation application.
- Built-in 4-zone expansion module
- Built-in 88db burg/fire alarm siren (temporary hush mode)
- Built-in wide-angle 25 feet pet PIR and smart occupancy sensor
- Talking voice prompts with adjustable volume
- Backlit custom alphanumeric LCD with auto sensing dim mode
- Compatible with GEM-P1664 8 to 64 zone partitionable hybrid control panel, supports Gemini Wireless
- Oversized backlit keys
- Log viewing
- Optional temperature display
- Programmable panic, ambush and chime functions (2 chimes by zone)
The GEM-K1VPS keypad is armed by entering a valid user code and pressing STAY or AWAY; they both provide an alphanumeric screen to display the status of your system (in addition, a programmable option exists for "Hold Down STAY/AWAY Arming"). The integral speaker in the keypad provide step-by-step instructions to guide the user through all operations. The GEM-K1VPS combines all of the above features with the addition of an integral wide-angle PIR motion sensor and integral siren to provide fast and easy installation.
- PIR Sensor Range: 25 feet