NuTone ULTRA Series 110 CFM Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
NuTone ULTRA Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable.
- ULTRASilent Sound Technology results in operation at less than 0.3 Sones – the quietest sound rating attainable – for an environment that is so quiet, you'll likely forget the fan is on.
- ULTRAQuick Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector making installation up to 60 percent faster in retrofits and up to 20 percent faster in new construction, saving you time, money and aggravation.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else.
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14 to 24 inches and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy.
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear and feel when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement.
- ULTRAGreen DC Motor Technology for energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR requirements so your fan won't even be noticed on your utility bill.
- ULTRASmart Control Technology maintains rated power (CFM) in nearly every installation so you can have confidence you're getting the performance you need.
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most.
- Max. Bathroom Size: 105 sq. feet
- Ceiling Installation: Yes
- Wall Installation: No
- CFM: 110 at 0.10 inches or 0.25 inches
- Color: White
- Duct Direction: Horizontal
- Duct Size: 6 inches
- Grille Finish: White Polymeric
- Grille Length: 13 inches
- Grille Width: 14 inches
- Housing Dimensions: 10-1/2(L) x 11-3/8(W) x 7-5/8(H) inches
- Humidity Sensing: No
- Lighting Type: No Light
- Min. Construction Space Required: 2" x 8"
- Weight: 9.6 pounds
- Watts: 7.7 at 0.1 inch (Max CFM)
- Rated Amps: 0.2
- Rated Sones:< 0.3
- Rated Watts: 7.7
- Certifications: ENERGY STAR, HVI, cUL, UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit
- Warranty: 3 Years