On-Q/Legrand Cat6 Patch Cable
This component rated Cat 6 patch cable is constructed with a low profile, snagless boot that protects the tab from catching on other cables in a high density patch panel application. These patch cables are 100 percent tested and exceed the patch cable standards under TIA/EIA-568.
- 250MHz patch cable fully supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
- UL verified to support the Cat 6 performance patch cable specification.
- Snagless overmold prevents insertion tab from catching on other cables.
- Patch cable exceeds 750 insertion cycles as specified in FCC part 68 Subpart.
- Color: Blue
- Pair Count: 4
- Termination: 8P8C, contact area plated 50 microinches hard gold over 100 microinches of nickel
- Type: Cat 6 Patch Cable
- Housing Material: Flame-Retardant Polycarbonate
- Input Plug Type: RJ45 Male
- Flammability Rating: UL 94V-0
- Material: Fire retardant PVC compound
- Supported Standards: Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 ISO/IEC 11801
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
- Diameter: 0.25 inches (6.4 mm)
- CSA Standard: Yes
- UL Standard: Yes