On-Q/Legrand Cat6a Patch Cable
This component rated 500 MHz Cat 6a patch cable fully supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 100 Meters. The snagless boot protects the tab from catching on other cables in a high density patch panel application. These patch cables are 100 percent tested and exceed the Cat 6a patch cable standards under TIA/EIA-568.
- 500MHz patch cable fully supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
- ETL verified to support the Cat6a performance patch cable specification.
- Snagless overmold prevents insertion tab from catching on other cables.
- Patch cable exceeds 750 insertion cycles as specified in FCC part 68 Subpart.
- Color: Gray
- Pair Count: 4
- Termination: 8P8C, contact area plated 50 microinches hard gold over 100 microinches of nickel
- Type: Cat 6a Patch Cable
- Housing Material: Flame-Retardant Polycarbonate
- Input Plug Type: RJ45 Male
- Flammability Rating: UL 94V-0
- Humidity: Maximum non-condensing 93 percent
- Material: Fire retardant PVC compound jacket with high density polyethylene insulation material
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 degrees F (-10 to 60 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 degrees C
- Wire Gauge: 26 AWG
- Diameter: 0.25 inches (6.4 mm)