Open Sesame Automatic Door Opener Kit
At the touch of a button, the Open Sesame automatic door opener allows you to enter or exit any door in your home. This professional-grade access system unlatches a locked door, then opens it, pauses and closes it – all automatically.
This remote controlled door opener can be operated with a variety of wheelchair mounted remote controls, wall push pads and other specialty controls customized to accommodate almost any physical disability.
There's no need to hire an electrician, since the Open Sesame door opener is a safe, low-voltage device. Just plug in the 24 volt AC adapter to the nearest wall outlet (within 30 feet), plug in the door opener to the small wall-mounted junction box, and you're set. Most installations take less than two hours.
In The Box:
- The model 133 Door Operator to open and close the door
- An Electric Strike Plate to release the door latch
- A remote control
- A low voltage wiring kit with a plug-in wall transformer, wiring, and a surface-mount junction box
- Mounting hardware and screws
Note: This model uses 433MHz transmission frequency. Older models used a different frequency. Make sure all your parts use the same frequency when updating or expanding an existing system.
- Operator: 16-24 VAC/DC
- Wall Transformer:
- Input: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Output: 24 VAC, 20 VA
- Battery: 12V DC, 1.2Ah sealed lead-acid battery
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5A
- Clutch: 12V DC, 0.5A
- Supply for Unlatching Device: 12V DC, 1A
- Radio Receiver: Up to 1 Billion Security Code Combinations (Programmable)
- Dimensions: 2-5/8" x 4" x 14-1/8" (Suitable for mounting with perpendicular wall close to door frame.)
- Weight: 10 Lbs.
- Material/Finish: Steel housing Powder coated finish
It is strongly recommended that you continue to carry keys to your home in the event of an unexpected failure in some part of the Open Sesame Door System.