Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor, Standard-Range Model
The LX-402 is robust, weatherproof and specifically designed for short-range outdoor applications, such as triggering lighting or cameras. With advanced features such as sensitivity and range adjustment and a built-in light sensor providing day and night modes, the LX-402 is highly versatile. With Double Conductive Shielding, the LX-402 is resistant to interference from foreign light sources such as the sun and car headlights.
- Used to trigger lighting or camera
- Double conductive shielding
- Selectable detection patterns (Pet Alley or Multi-Level)
- Area-masking strips
- Sensitivity selection switch
- Selectable pulse count (test or 2)
- Day and night modes
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared
- Detection Area: 40 x 50 feet (12 x 15 m) 120° wide
- Multi-level area: 40 zones
- Pet alley area: 18 zones
- Multi-level area: 8.3 feet (2.5 m)
- Pet alley area: 4 to 5 feet (1.2 to 1.5 m)
- Detection Speed: 1 to 3.3 feet/second (0.3 to 1.0 m/sec.)
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Selectable 3 position (H, M, L)
- LED Indicator: LED lights during detection
- Alarm Period: 2 seconds ±1 sec. (delay timer)
- Alarm Output: NC. NO. 28VDC 0.2A max.
- Tamper Switch: Opens when cover removed.
- Pulse Count: 2 (20 ±5 sec.) or TEST (1 pulse)
- Day/Night Mode Adjustment: Approx. 10 to 100,000 lux
- Warm-Up Period: Approx. 60 seconds
- Power Input: 10.8 to 13.2V DC
- Current Draw: 25mA max.
- Installation Place: Wall (indoor/outdoor)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Environmental Humidity: 95 percent max.
- Weight: 6 ounces (170g)
- IP Rating: IP54
- Accessory: Masking strips (LX-402 only), mounting screw, sponge