PCS 10K Load Resistor for LED Lighting
The PCS 10K Load Resistor for LED Lighting fixes dimmable lighting errors including flickering or bulbs not completely shutting off. This lighting wiring module wires in between the switch load wire (RED) and the neutral wire (WHITE) parallel with the LED load. The Load Resistor's small size and heat generation allows it to be placed directly behind a dimmer switch or load/fixture.
- Eliminates flickering or incomplete dimming in LEDs
- Dissipates only 1.4 watts at 100% brightness settings
- Low heat generation, install behind the dimmer switch or at load/fixture location
- Simple wiring with wire-nuts
NOTE: The LED load light resistor must be wired in parallel, not in series. Installation must be carried out by a qualified electrician only. The circuit breaker or WS1DL must be turned off during installation. Installation of this LED load resistor must be carried out in accordance with all applicable codes and requirements, including, but not limited to, the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Part Number: ILR-10K
- Power: 120VAC
- Resistance: 10K ohms
- Dissipation: 1.4W at 100 percent brightness
- Warranty: 5 Years