PCS PulseWorx UPB Wall Controller, 6 Button, Light Almond (Open Box)
The PCS PulseWorx UPB In-Wall Keypad Controller, 6 Button transmits UPB signals over power lines to control single lights, trigger automated scenes, or send messages to a UPB system controller. The KPCW-6 features four large and two small buttons to command specific lights or trigger automated scenes in a single zone or through the whole home. Program up to 16 different commands to be transmitted when each pushbutton is tapped, double-tapped, held or released.
This Keypad Controller is an in-wall device that wires into any standard 2-wire installation (a neutral wire is required). The controller can be installed into a single-gang or multi-gang junction box.
- Pre-programmed to trigger 8 preset scenes, and Dim/Brighten selected scenes
- Each Button operates one of 16 specific commands from a single tap, double tap, press or release
- LED Presets individually configure which LEDs will light up or turn off in response to programmed scenes and connected devices.
- Adjustable LED brightness and backlighting helps locate the controller in the dark
- Temporarily lock out feature
- Easily configured with UPStart software
- Part Number: KPCW-6-LA
- UPC: 811976001751
- Color: Light Almond
- Size: 1-Gang
- Warranty: 5 Year