Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Shutter, Gen5 (Open Box)
The Qubino Flush Shutter opens and closes your shades and blinds according to the temperature of the room. Check and control your shades with a tap on your smartphone. This device is used to remotely control and monitor energy usage of motorized blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, and windows, either through a Z-Wave network or through a wall switch. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end limit switches. It can be paired with a digital temperature sensor (sold separately) in order to create automation scenes and control any device relative to a set temperature range. The Qubino Flush Shutter also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The Flush Shutter can be used in many different scenes, which can help make your life more comfortable.
- Supports On/off control of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, windows, etc.
- OMRON relays used for switching ensure long durability and top quality.
- Specially designed casing ensure the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.4 W.
- Extended operating temperatures: (-10 to 40) °C.
- Support for precise positioning.
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor.
- Power consumption measurement.
In The Box:
- Flush Shutter
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Part Number: ZMNHCD3
- Power Input: 110 – 240 VAC ±10%; 50 / 60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 240 VAC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920W (240 VAC)
- Power measurement accuracy
- P = 0 tp 200 W, ± 2 W
- P > 200 W, ±3%
- Temperature range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F) (sensor must be ordered separately)
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 16.9 D mm (1.65 W x 1.45 H x 0.66 D in)
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M; depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay (2x)
- Warranty: 2 Years