RG6/U Quad Shield Coax Cable, 40% Braid, 500' or 1,000'
Ideal for residential and commercial antenna, cable television and satellite installations.
SCP RG6/U CCS Coax cables have an 18 AWG solid copper clad steel center conductor surrounded by a foam polyethylene dielectric. A bonded aluminum foil and 60% aluminum braid provide 100% shield coverage.
SCP RG6/U Coax cables are swept tested to 3 GHz to ensure performance at applicable frequencies. Each RG6/U Coax cable also has SCP's industry favored Cable Labeling System.
- 18 AWG; 75 Ohm Copper clad steel conductor
- Foam Polyethylene insulation
- Quadruple Braid and Foil Shielded to prevent Interference
- Encased in a PVC jacket
- UL and CUL specifications for CL1, CL2, CM, CMX and CMG installations
- Sequential foot marking.
- Designed for antenna, CATV and SATV applications
- Part Number: RG6/UQ-CCS-BK-RIB
- Manufacturer: Structured Cable Products
- Cable Type: RG-6/U Coaxial Cable
- Shield/Armor: 100 percent Aluminum Quad Shield
- Braid: 60 percent Aluminum over 40 percent Aluminum
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Size: 18 AWG
- Insulation Material: Foamed Polyethylene
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Frequency Rating: 3.0 GHz (3,000 MHz)
- Impedance: 75 Ohms, ±3 Ohms
- Standards: UL, CM, RoHS