Seco-Larm Enforcer Maglock, 80 Lbs.
When power is applied to the electromagnetic lock, it turns on the unit's powerful built-in electromagnet. This electromagnet is attracted to the steel armature plate which is mounted on a door, holding the door fast against unauthorized entry. When power to the magnetic lock is turned off, the electromagnet releases the armature plate, allowing the door to open.
- Suitable for small, low-security doors including cabinets and drawers.
- Holding force: 80-lb (36kg), depending on voltage.
- No residual magnetism.
- Detachable mounting bracket for easy installation.
- MOV surge protection.
- CE listed.
- RoHS compliant.
- Holding force: 80 pounds (36kg) at 12VDC
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC, ±10 percent
- Current draw: 85mA at 12VDC
- Temperature: 14 to 131 degrees F (-10 to 55 degrees C)
- Magnet size: 2-3/4 x 1-1/4 x 3/4 inches (70 x 31 x 19 mm)
- Armature size: 2-3/8 x 1-1/4 x 3/8 inches (60 x 31 x 9 mm)
- Certification: CE
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (410g)