Sensaphone FGD-0102 Temperature Sensor, 10K
This sensor enables monitoring temperatures at a location away from a Sensaphone unit. It will measure and report the exact temperature back to the Sensaphone. The Sensaphone can be programmed to trigger an alarm when conditions exceed the set high or low temperature limits. It may be mounted anywhere air temperatures need to be measured and is suitable for use in wet, dirty environments.
In The Box:
- Temperature sensor
- 24 gauge wire, 12'
- Mounting hardware
NOTE: Do not submerge.
- Part Number: FGD-0102
- Sensor Temperature Range: -20° to 176°F (-28° to 80°C)
- Accuracy: ± 1°F (±0.56°C)
- Connection: Hardwired
- Dimensions: 12 feet of wire (3.5m)
- Sensor Series: 10K Series
- Compatibility: Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600, CELL682, Sentinel, Express II, 2000 and SCADA 3000