Sensaphone Web600 Web-Based Monitoring & Alarm
The Web600 provides flexible web-based remote monitoring at an affordable price. Keep track of critical temperatures and other conditions and be notified immediately when current values exceed normal range. Completely standalone and easy to use, the Web600 can be used for monitoring cold food storage, medical cold storage, and other temperature sensitive areas like computer rooms and data centers. In addition to temperature monitoring, the Web600 can also read values from humidity sensors, air quality sensors, water leak detection sensors and much more. The internet browser-based programming makes the device easy to use from any computer on your network.
New Relay Output:The Web600 now includes an SPST relay output that can be used to turn on a light, siren, or other device whenever an alarm occurs. The output is a normally open dry contact that can be used for low voltage switching. The relay is rated for up to 30VAC/VDC 1 Amp. The relay will engage whenever an input is above or below the programmed alarm limits and the programmed recognition time has been met. It will release as soon as the input returns to a normal condition.
Sensor Inputs:Connect up to six external sensors to monitor a variety of eqiupment and conditions. Each input zone can be connected to a temperature sensor, an analog transducer, or a dry contact switch. Monitored conditions can include temperature, humidity levels, line voltage, leak detection, UPS systems, and more.
Web Status and Programming:The Web600 has a built in web server for easy access to programming and status. Just point your browser to the Web600's webpage and fill in the blanks for a quick configuration. The Web600 built in web server provides quick and easy information about your monitored conditions including live status. Even time stamped history reports are readily available online.
Alarm Notification and Data Logging:When monitored conditions exceed normal values, the Web600 will notify you immediately by sending out email alarm messages, and even text messages. Up to eight people can be contacted to make sure that proper action is taken. The Web600 is also capable of logging 32,000 samples (all samples include data date and time) at a 1 second to 1 month sampling rate.
Optional Battery Backup:With the addition of the optional battery backup module, the Web600 can monitor for power failures and stay operational for two full hours while the power is out. The module includes a rechargeable battery and is monitored by charge control circuitry to keep the battery fully charged while connected to a powered Web600.
Available for sale only in the U.S.
Alarm notification methods:
- E-Mail, Text Messages, SNMP Traps
- 8 Alarm escalation levels
- Comprehensive scheduling per input, profile and alarm destination
- 8 Programmable User Profiles
- 4 programmable alarm destinations per profile
- E-Mail: SMTP
- Text Messages
- Web page: Supported formats HTTP, PDA, WAP and XML
- SNMP: MIB with Traps, GET, GETNEXT and SET
- MODBUS/TCP Slave Conformance Class 0 and 1
- 6 Universal Inputs
- Normally Closed / Normally Open Dry Contact
- 2.8K/10K Thermistor
- 4-20mA Current Loop
- 12 Bit Resolution
- Normally open dry contact
- Use for low voltage switching
- Rated up to 30VAC/VDC 1 Amp
- 32,000 Samples (all samples include data date and time)
- 1 second to 1 month sampling rate
- User programmable channel selection
- Zones 1 to 6
- Input Power
- Ethernet 10/100Base–T
- Alarm Status LED
- Power Status LED
- Ethernet link and Activity LEDs
- External transformer 120VAC 60Hz
- Optional Battery Backup Module (FGD-W610)
- Provides 3 hours of backup
- 0 to 90 percent RH, non-condensing
- 0 to 50° C (32 to 122° F)
- 5.5 x 3.25 x 1.25 inches
- 0.5 pounds
- FCC Part 15–B Compliant