Serene Business Phone Amplifier (Open Box)
It converts virtually any telephone into an amplified phone. It connects between the handset and the phone base, and, with up to 45dB amplification (200 times louder) and Tone Control, you can now hear clearly on your existing business phone.
- Amplifies incoming voices up to 170 times (45+dB), so you hear every word with unmatched clarity
- Selectable Digital Tone Enhancement allows you to boost and enrich the speech frequencies you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Automatic Gain Control optimizes sound level for superior listening comfort.
- Easy headset/handset selection button for extra convenience
- Latest Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplifiers
- Works with virtually all business telephones and headsets; it connects between phone's handset/headset and base.
- AC adapter included, Battery (9V) optional
- Power source: 9 volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery consumption: 10 mA typical; automatic shut-off if there is no voice for more than 15 seconds
- Battery life: 6 to 12 months depending on usage
- Amplification without Boost: 30 dB
- Amplification with Boost: 45 dB
- Auto shut off time (to save battery): 8 to 15 seconds if no sound or voice
- Compatibility switch: (6 positions) + a "by-pass" position
- Indicators: ON/OFF, and BOOST
- Controls: Volume, BOOST, Headset, Headset Mic, Tone Control, Compatibility
- Optional backup AC adapter: 9 VDC, 200 mA (not included)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 113 degrees F (0 to 45 degrees C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 122 degrees F (-20 to 50 degrees C)
- Headset Compatibility:
- Plantronics: H31N, H41N, H61N, H171N, H81N, H91N, H101N, H141N, H251N, H261N
- Hello Direct or GN Netcom: GN2110-ST, GN 2220 (all direct connect headset with smart cord)
- ACS: OM (Orator) and ST (Stratus Ultra)
- UNEX: F-100 and OPT-2N