Simply45 Pass-Through RJ45 Modular Plug for Cat5e Solid Sheilded (50 Pack)
The S45-1550 shielded with internal ground pass-through RJ45 modular plugs incorporate the following features:
Single Piece Design: The S45-1550 is a single piece fully shielded with an internal ground pass-through RJ45 modular plug for shielded (STP) LAN cables. No-load bar required. Supports performance standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D for Cat5e; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; and applicable patch cord standards for Cat6a, Cat6, and Cat5e.
3 Prong Pin Design with 50µ of True 24ct Gold Plating: All Simply45® pass-through RJ45 modular plugs uses only 50µ 24ct gold plated 3-Prong pin design instead of a 2-Prong design as found on most other pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. A 3-Prong pin provides 3 points of contact with the copper wire conductor instead of 2. This improves electrical performance and signal integrity. A 3-prong pin also holds stronger onto the wire conductors.
Solid and Stranded LAN Cables: The S45-1550 is ideal for most Cat5e STP (shielded twisted pair) solid 24 AWG LAN cables up to 1.05mm (0.041"). The S45-1550 also works great with stranded shielded LAN cables such as used on patch cords/leads. The S45-1550 works with most 28-26 AWG (0.95mm – 1.05mm) stranded shielded Cat6a, Cat6, and Cat5e stranded shielded LAN cables.
Straight-Line Wire Insert: LAN cable wire conductors are easily inserted in a straight-line arrangement out through the front of the RJ45 pass-through modular plug. The S45-1550 accommodates 24 AWG Solid and 28-26 AWG stranded LAN cable wire conductor sizes 0.95mm – 1.05mm (0.037" – 0.041") with a maximum LAN cable OD of 6.5mm (0.255").
Improved Crosstalk Performance: The unique internal design of the S45-1550 pass-through RJ45 modular plug allows the LAN cable to be inserted further into the RJ45 plug. This reduces the length of untwisted wires improving NEXT performance. The S45-1550 accommodates most Cat5e STP LAN cables. If your shielded LAN cable has a larger wire conductor OD than the typical Cat5e shielded STP, we recommend using our part S45-1755P shielded pass-through RJ45 modular plugs.
Commercial Rated: These RJ45 mod plugs are UL94 V0 (IEC 60695-11-10) rated for all commercial installations. These RJ45 mod plugs are recommended for CMP Plenum, CMR, CM; and LSZH up to B2ca rated LAN cables.
Color Tinted RJ45 Modular Plugs: The S45-1550 comes with a light blue tinted plug with overall internal ground shielding for easy pass-through RJ45 modular plug identification. No more trouble identifying which plug is which. All Simply45® RJ45 modular plugs are color-coded for easy identification.
Convenient Plastic Jar: The S45-1550 comes in a convenient 50pc plastic jar with a white jar cap. Simply45® only uses quality packaging to support the rigors of the real world. This jar is sturdy and after using all the plugs, it can be repurposed for other needs in the installer's kit.
UL Listed: The S45-1550 pass-through RJ45 modular plugs are UL Listed and bear the UL Logo on the Simply45® packaging. Only Simply45® provides the UL Listed logo for quality and safety on pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. UL is the strictest 3rd party verification service in the world and products bearing the UL mark represent the highest quality and safety standards.
PoE/PoH Rated: The S45-1550 is ideal for PoE/PoH applications. The S45-1550 is fully shielded; uses the correct 3-Prong Pin design; true 24ct gold plated pins, and is made using the highest quality materials for RJ45 modular plugs. This all ensures lower resistance and less heat build-up than cheaper made RJ45 that are out on the market.
Compliant with Industry Standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, 1096-A; ISO/IEC 11801, 60603-7, 8877:1992; FCC.
Lic. Under Patents: 9,543,729; 10,116,082; 10,573,990; 11,146,014.
Lifetime Warranty: We are so certain that you will be pleased with the performance of our S45-1500 that we now offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
In The Box:
- Shielded RJ45 Modular Plugs (50 Pack)
- Part Number: S45-1550
- UPC: 817777016819
- Performance: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568-D.2; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; ANSI/TIA 1096-A; IEC 60603-7
- Wire Cond(s) OD: 24 AWG Solid/ 28-26 AWG Stranded: 0.95mm – 1.05mm (0.037" – 0.041")
- Max LAN Cable OD: 6.5mm (0.255")
- Supports PoE/PoH: Yes
- Cable Fire Resistance Ratings: Commercial Rated, CMP, CMR, CM, CMX, LSZH up to B2ca EuroClass
- Flame Auto Extinguish: UL94 V0, IEC 60695-11-10
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze – .012" thick
- Contact Plating: Min 50 Micro-Inch Pure Gold – 24 Carat Hard Gold Plate in contact area over 100 Micro-Inch Min Nickel Plating. Exceeds ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Plug Material: Polycarbonate
- Shielded Material: Hard Brass
- Shielded Plating: 80 Micro-Inch minimum Nickel Plating
- Plug Tolerances and Dimensions: Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Conductor Type(s): Solid and Stranded
- Operating Temperature: 104° F to 158° F (-40° C to +70° C)
- Insertion/Extraction Life: 2000 Minimum Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 20 Milli-Ohms maximum
- Current/Voltage: 30 VAC/42 VDC at 1.5 Amps
- Compliance: UL Listed, RoHS, FCC, NEC, TAA
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited