Simply45 Pass-Through RJ45 Modular Plug for Cat5e UTP Unshielded
The S45-1500 pass-through RJ45 modular plugs incorporate the following features:
Single Piece Design: The S45-1500 is a single-piece unshielded pass-through RJ45 modular plug for use with unshielded LAN cables. No-load bar required. Supports performance standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D for Cat5e; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; and applicable patch cord standards for Cat6 and Cat5e.
3 Prong Pin Design with 50µ of True 24ct Gold Plating: All Simply45® pass-through RJ45 modular plugs uses only 50µ 24ct gold plated 3-Prong pin design instead of a 2-Prong design as found on most other pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. A 3-Prong pin provides 3 points of contact with the copper wire conductor instead of 2. This improves electrical performance and signals integrity. A 3-prong pin also holds stronger onto the wire conductors.
Solid and Stranded LAN Cables: The S45-1500 is ideal for most Cat5e UTP (unshielded twisted pair) solid 24 AWG LAN cables and stranded 28-26 AWG with wire conductor sizes 0.95mm – 1.05mm (0.037" – 0.041"). The S45-1500 works great with most Cat6 and Cat5e stranded unshielded LAN cables used on patch cords/leads. If your stranded LAN cable has a larger diameter than 6.5mm (0.255"), then our S45-1600 or S45-1700 may be the right solution for you.
Straight-Line Wire Insert: LAN cable wire conductors are easily inserted in a straight-line arrangement out through the front of the RJ45 pass-through modular plug. The S45-1500 accommodates 24 AWG Solid and 28-26 AWG stranded LAN cable wire conductor sizes 0.95mm – 1.05mm (0.037" – 0.041").
Improved Crosstalk Performance: The unique internal design of the S45-1500 pass-through RJ45 modular plug allows the LAN cable to be inserted further into the RJ45 plug. This reduces the length of untwisted wires improving NEXT performance. The S45-1500 accommodates most Cat5e LAN cables. If your LAN cable has a larger wire conductor OD than the typical Cat5e UTP, we recommend using part S45-1600 pass-through RJ45 modular plugs.
Commercial Rated: These RJ45 mod plugs are UL94 V0 (IEC 60695-11-10) rated for all commercial installations. These RJ45 mod plugs are recommended for CMP Plenum, CMR, CM; and LSZH up to B2ca rated LAN cables.
Color Tinted RJ45 Modular Plugs: The S45-1500 comes with a light blue tint for easy pass-through RJ45 modular plug identification. No more trouble identifying which plug is which. All Simply45® RJ45 modular plugs are color-coded for easy identification.
Color-Coded Jar Caps: The S45-1500 jar cap is Blue matching the color tint of the RJ45 mod plug. This makes it very easy to identify the items in your bag or kit. Saves time identifying the RJ45 modular plugs that you need to use.
UL Listed: The S45-1500 pass-through RJ45 modular plugs are UL Listed and bear the UL Logo on the Simply45® packaging. Only Simply45® provides the UL Listed logo for quality and safety on pass-through RJ45 modular plugs. UL is the strictest 3rd party verification service in the world and products bearing the UL mark represent the highest quality and safety standards.
PoE/PoH Rated: The S45-1500 is ideal for PoE/PoH applications. The S45-1500 uses the correct 3-Prong Pin design; true 24ct gold plated pins and is made using the highest quality materials for RJ45 modular plugs. This all ensures lower resistance and less heat build-up than cheaper made RJ45 that are out on the market.
Compliant with Industry Standards: ANSI/TIA 568.2-D, 1096-A; ISO/IEC 11801, 60603-7, 8877:1992; FCC.
Lic. Under Patents: 9,543,729; 10,116,082; 10,573,990; 11,146,014.
Lifetime Warranty: We are so certain that you will be pleased with the performance of our S45-1500 that we now offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
In The Box:
- Unshielded RJ45 Modular Plugs
- Part Number:
- S45-1501 (50 pack)
- S45-1500 (100 pack)
- S45-1501: 817777017656
- S45-1500: 817777016802
- Performance: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568-D.2; ISO/IEC 11801 Class D; ANSI/TIA 1096-A; IEC 60603-7
- Wire Cond(s) OD: 24 AWG Solid/ 28-26 AWG Stranded: 0.037 – 0.041 inch (0.95mm – 1.05mm)
- Max LAN Cable OD: 6.5mm (0.255")
- Supports PoE/PoH: Yes
- Cable Fire Resistance Ratings: Commercial Rated, CMP, CMR, CM, CMX, LSZH up to B2ca EuroClass
- Flame Auto Extinguish: UL 94V-0, IEC 60695-11-10
- Contact Material: Phosphor Bronze – .012" thick
- Contact Plating: Min 50 Micro-Inch Pure Gold – 24 Carat Hard Gold Plate in contact area over 100 Micro-Inch Min Nickel Plating. Exceeds ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Plug Material: Polycarbonate
- Plug Tolerances and Dimensions: Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A specifications (formerly FCC Part 68)
- Conductor Type(s): Solid and Stranded
- Operating Temperature: 104° F to 158° F (-40° C to +70° C)
- Insertion/Extraction Life: 2000 Minimum Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 20 Milli-Ohms max
- Current/Voltage: 30 VAC/42 VDC at 1.5 Amps
- Compliance: UL Listed, RoHS, FCC, NEC, TAA
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited