Skylink Wireless Security System Flood Sensor
The Flood Sensor is designed to alert you when there is water present AND potential flooding. Place this sensor along the basement wall, near the water heater, washing machine etc. When the probe of the sensor is covered with water, the sensor will send a signal to one of the Skylink's receivers (Security Control Panel SC-001, Emergency Dialer AD-433S, Audio Alarm AA-433, Silent Alarm SW-433) and these receivers will perform their tasks. You must program the sensor to these receivers before they can recognize each other. In this package, you should find a Flood Sensor (battery inside), double-sided foam tape and screws.
- Detects overflow / flood when placed along the basement
- wall, near water heater, washing machine and etc.
- Notifies the Control Panel (SC-001) or Emergency
- Dialer (AD-433S) if water is detected.
- Works in conjunction with Skylink Security System.
- Easy to install.
- 12V Alkaline battery included.
- Range up to 100ft.
- Battery: 12V Alkaline (included)
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet
- Compatible Skylink Receivers: Security Control Panel SC-001, Emergency Dialer AD-433S, Audio Alarm AA-433, Silent Alarm SW-433)