Truth Marvel Power Window System
Truth Hardware's new Marvel power operator system for windows and skylights proves that simpler can be better.
This motorized system is designed for awning windows and skylights that weigh up to 90 lbs. Using a 110-volt household current, the Marvel system allows operation of multiple units from one control switch. A durable double-link chain opens windows and skylights up to 9.5". Marvel Motorized Operators come with mounting brackets that secure the operator to the center of the window, making this system one of the easiest to install. Marvel Motorized Operators are designed to work on windows with a properly sized counterbalance hinge and operator. ANSI/UL 325 and CAN/CSA C22.2 certified.
With easy to install mounting brackets used to help secure the Marvel Operator in the center of your window or Skylight, this system can be installed in a matter of minutes.
- Three mounting brackets styles included for easy mounting
- Can be face-mounted or mounted to applications with sills.
- No transformer required. Operates from 110 volt household current.
- Controlled manually using a standard, single pole / double throw, or with optional RF Receiver and Remote.
- Durable double link chain produces 9.5" of chain travel
- Electronic limit switch controls the opening position while the closing position is controlled through an internal current sensing feature.
- Users can operate multiple units from one manual control switch
- Optional Accessories Include Rain Sensor, Remote Receiver, and Handheld Remote
- Rated to lift skylight sashes that weigh up to 90 lbs.
- Designed to work on awning windows with properly sized counterbalance hinges.
- Marvel Operators are ANSI/UL 325 Certified and CAN/CSA C22.2 Certified.
In The Box:
- Power Window Motor
- Mounting Brackets
- Power Cord
NOTE: For indoor applications only. Marvel power window systems are designed to fit onto window or skylight hardware manufactured by Truth Hardware only.
- Part Number: 22.214.171.124
- Amperage Draw: 120 V; 60 Hz.
- 0.12 amp draw at a 45 lb load;
- 0.040 amp draw at 0 lb load.
- Input Voltage: 80V-260V at 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -5°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: Case: 14-1/4 (L) x 1-7/8 (W) x 1-5/16 (D) inches
- Approvals: ANSI/UL 325 Certified and CAN/CSA C22.2 Certified
- Warranty: 1 Year