Truth Sentry II WLS Power Window System
The Truth Hardware Sentry II WLS Power Window System is for casement and awning windows. A low profile design and quiet running motor are two of the exciting and powerful features engineered into this new motorized system. No special preparation is required by the window manufacturer, making the Sentry II Power System suitable for on-site installation on new and existing (retrofit) windows. This system can also be hooked up to a thermostat, an electric smoke detector, or even home control or security systems.
- Retrofits onto casement and awning windows (and light skylights) that are normally operated by a hand crank.
- Power conversion built right into the wall mounted control package which accepts direct connection of 110 VAC power. No transformer is required.
- Power protected memory eliminates the need to reset the motor after a power outage.
- RF remote control compatibility is built in to the motor control package as a standard feature. Simply order the optional RF remote controller.
- A rain sensor is included with all window kits, thus allowing window closure at the first sign of moisture.
- No special preparation required; the kits are suitable for new and retrofit applications.
- Safety. Automatic motor reversal has been engineered into the system which is intended to reverse the motor should an obstruction stop the window while closing.
- Capacity. When used on casement windows, the system is designed to work on all windows meeting industry standard load requirements. When used on awning windows, the operator must be installed with a properly sized counter-balance hinge.
- Power. The Sentry II power window system motor is rated at 50 watts.
- Motor dimensions (installed on the casement or awning window operator): 9.875" L x 2.5" H x 2.875" D.
- Each power window system comes with the following: motorized operator, wall controller with built-in receptacle box, rain sensor, and mounting hardware. Picture shown is with the optional white cover.
- Receptacle box cut-out dimensions: 3.875" W x 4.125" H
NOTE: Motorized operator cover (TR12490xx) is sold separately .