Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Push Button Deadbolt, Augusta Lever, Left Handed
Assure Lock Pushbutton Interconnected Deadbolt and Lever with Z-Wave. Single lock point. Latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times. Deadbolt electronic activated push button keypad on outside or by T-turn inside. Interior lever retracts latch and deadbolt simultaneously.
Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnect combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress. From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit.
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit push button keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Real Living Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, Vera and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
- Panic-proof egress. From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit.
- Interconnected electronic locksets combine security and convenience with Assure Lock electronic deadbolts and a passage lever. Forget the hassle of carrying keys, unlock your door with a pin code.
- Integrates into your Z-Wave home automation or security system.
- Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no controller).
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere (*Varies depending on controller).
- Receive interference alarms for tamper and wrong code attempts.
- Key option for peace of mind – comes with 2 keys.
- Weather resistant, durable buttons.
- Keypad has backlit numbers that won't wear off.
- Optional auto re-lock, lockout and tamper alarms.
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver. DIY installation or professionally installed.
- All mechanical locksets are 5-1/2" center to center dimension.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.12 Grade 2 Certified
In The Box:
- Push Button Lockset, Left Handed
- Z-Wave Network Module
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 2 x Keys
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Network integration requires a Z-Wave controller (sold separately).
- Part Number:
- Bright Brass: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-605-LH
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-0BP-LH
- Satin Nickel: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-619-LH
- Lever Style: Augusta (AU)
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Push button
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.12 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Reversible (Lock is set at LH by default (hinges left); can be reversed in the field for RH by a professional)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Edge Bore: 1" (25mm)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Strike: 2-1/4" (57mm) Full Lip Lockset and 1" (25mm) W x 2-1/4" (57mm) H Deadbolt; Radius Corner standard, other strikes available to order.
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 10-5/8 x 2-1/2 x 2-5/8 inches
- Interior: 12-1/8 x 2-13/16 x 2-5/8 inches
- Approvals: FCC/IC; ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified; ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code; UL/cUL listed for 90 minute fire doors
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics and Finish; 3 Years for Mechanical