2GIG 345 MHz Tilt Sensor
The 2GIG 345 MHz Tilt Sensor is designed for use where an object's tilt status needs to be monitored including garage doors, mailboxes, and pet doors. This tilt sensor communicates using the 345 MHz frequency. Once the sensor is tilted to 45 degrees, the sensor will transmit to the panel. The sensor will also send a restore signal when the sensor is returned to less than 45 degrees.
The 2GIG 345 MHz Tilt Sensor is equipped with a cover tamper switch and low battery monitoring. If the case of the 2GIG-TILT1-345 is removed for any reason, the radio transmitter will send a tamper alert. Should the battery voltage drop below at a prescribed level, the sensor will send a low battery report indicating that the battery requires replacing. The 2GIG-TILT-345 is compatible with GC2 firmware 1.14 and higher.
- Sensor transmits alert when tipped 45° off vertical
- Restore signal sent when sensor returned to less than 45°
- Requires GC2 panel firmware revision 1.14 or higher
In The Box:
- 2GIG Garage Door Sensor
- Sensor Backing Plate
- Battery (Installed in Sensor)
- (2) 5/8" Phillips Screws
- Double Stick Tape Strip
NOTE: Requires Philips screwdriver or variable speed drill with 1/16" drill bit head.
- Part Number: 2GIG-TILT1-345
- UPC: 817082011431
- Transmitter Frequency: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: Works with 2GIG Panels
- Operating Temperature: 2° to 120°F (-16 to 49°C)
- Operating Rel. Humidity: 15% to 85%, non-condensing
- Projected Battery Life: 5 to 8 years
- Warranty: 2 years