ABB-free@home Dimmer Switch, 3 Wire
For on/off light switching with dimming capability, the dimmer switch offers integrated dimming control for your standard household lighting. LEDs on the rocker paddle show you the brightness level at a glance for greater convenience.
- Five green LEDs on rocker paddle light when switch is in the on position to indicate brightness level
- LED backlight assists with locating the dimmer switch in the dark
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with light control from multiple locations
- Available in white and light almond colors to compliment any home décor.
- Fits in standard decorator-style wall plates
- Two-wire version dims up to 300-watt incandescent lamps or up to 150-watt LED lamps (no neutral wire required)
- Three-wire version dims up to 600-watt incandescent lamps or up to 150-watt LED lamps (neutral wire is required)
When integrated into the ABB-free@home smart home system, the dimmer switch can be programmed as a remote to control other ABB-free@home devices. The rocker paddle can be programmed as a keypad controlled with the upper and lower rocker functions.
With ABB-free@home integration, you can configure the dimmer switch to work with a motion detector and automatically switch off after a specified period of inactivity for energy savings. You can also set the maximum and minimum brightness levels to which the switch will dim and set the brightness of the LEDs for day and night or disable the LEDs altogether.
NOTE: For indoor use only.
- Part Number:
- Light Almond: DS-6.1-LA
- White: DS-6.1-WH
- Load Type:
- Incandescent/halogen: (600 W) 15 A
- Magnetic low voltage transformer (MLV): (600 W) 15 A
- Electronic low voltage transformer (ELV): (600 W) 15 A
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL): (150 W) 15 A
- LED Lamps (Max. 20 lamps): (150 W) 15 A
- Operative Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Connection: Hot and Neutral wires required
- Operating Temperature: 23°F to 113°F (-5°C to 45°C)
- Certifications: UL, FCC, IC