Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 Z-Stick 7, Gen7
Aeotec Z-Stick 7 is a Z-Wave Plus v2 USB gateway controller capable of adding remote Z-Wave network creation capabilities to a host microprocessor or computer. The device is meant primarily to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using the Z-Wave technology protocol.
By being able to remotely include/remove Z-Wave devices, this greatly simplifies Z-Wave network installation. When connected to a host controller (via USB), it enables the host controller to take part in the Z-Wave Network.
The Z-Stick 7 receives cloud updates when plugged into an Internet connected host. This allows the Z-Stick to always have the latest Z-Wave protocol, capabilities and commands.
By taking advantage of the Z-Wave mesh network, commands can be routed to their destination via intermediary "listening" Z-Wave products. Products that are Z-Wave certified can be used and communicate with other Z-Wave certified devices.
In The Box:
- Z-Stick 7
- Part Number: ZWA010
- UPC: 810667025250
- Z-Wave Chip: ZGM130, 700 series
- Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Security: S2 native
- QR Code Inclusion: SmartStart native
- Known compatibilities:
- Tested to be compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and up
- Tested to be compatible with Windows 10 OS
- Tested to be compatible with Linux OS
- Tested to be compatible with OSX OS
- CPU speed: 39 MHz
- SRAM Memory: 32 kB
- Flash Memory: 256 kB
- Power Supply: USB DC 4.75V to 5.25V
- Standby current: 18 - 20 mA
- Max current: 40mA
- Recommended host current: 50mA
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 104 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C)
- Operating Distance: Up to 492 feet (150 meters) outdoors in normal mode or 230 feet (70 meters) indoors
- Dimensions: 37 x 17 x 8.5 mm 1.46 x 1.1 x 0.33 Inch
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year