Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 illumino On/Off Wall Switch, Gen7
The Aeotec Z-Wave Plus illumino On/Off Wall Switch provides the power to manually control, intelligently automate, and schedule your lighting. The Switch enhances individual lights up to 500 watts with automatic timers and responsive automation and is compatible with most common bulb types. The illumino Switch uses Z-Wave Plus V2 (Z-Wave 700) technology for incredible wireless range, secure transmission, and easy inclusion and setup into Z-Wave networks, and also includes compatibility with Z-Wave hubs such as the Aeotec Smart Home Hub and SmartThings.
With its electronics measuring only 1.18" in depth and 1.73" in width, the illumino Switch's low-volume allows it to fit into most single and multi-gang backing boxes without difficulty. Any illumino Switch can be installed with screwed or screwless faceplates. Wiring terminals are clearly marked and firmly secured with easy-access to dual-offset Ground, Line, Load, required Neutral, and optional Traveler ports for 3-way installations.
- Supports LEDs and CFLs up to 150W, Incandescents and Halogens up to 500W
- Control up to 15 separate automated scenes
- Timers can automatically turn off lights for a customisable period of time or respond to automated scenes
- Control from the switch, from an app, or control from other switches through illumino Switch's unique virtual multi-way and wired multiway wiring for 3-way configurations.
- Responsive and intelligent lighting can be created by syncing illumino Switch with a compatible Z-Wave gateway and any number of Z-Wave devices
- LED indicates notifications with customisable colors and brightness
- Built atop of Z-Wave Plus v2 (700 series), and S2 security with a wireless signal range as great as 492 feet / 150 meters
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater, strengthening your Z-Wave automation system
- Compatible with more bulbs as neutral wiring is required
- Engineered and certified to FCC and ETL safety standards
In The Box:
- Illumino Switch
NOTES: Wallplate sold separtely. Not compatible with low voltage lighting or smart LEDs. Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
- Part Number: ZWA038-A
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Z-Wave Plus: Yes
- Series 700: Yes
- Repeater: Yes
- Beaming: Yes
- Security Class: S2 auth, S2 unauth, Non-Secure
- SmartStart: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110/120 VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Standby Power: 0.6W
- Continuous Maximum Load:
- 960W LED, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent
- 1/2 HP Motor
- 1800W (15 A) Resistive
- Power Type: Wired
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Distance: 35m Indoor, 150m Outdoor
- Product Dimensions: 4.13 x 1.8 x 1.57 inches (105 x 46 x 40 mm)
- Product Weight: 0.33 lbs (150g)