A&D LifeSource Premier Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
The UA-1030T Premier Talking Blood Pressure Monitor improves upon all of the innovations A&D Medical has created over its 30+ year history. This fully featured monitor is equipped with innovations in cuff design, inflation and deflation (Triple A Technology). To speed up readings users can preset pressure levels or set them to automatic. The UA-1030T offers the option of TriCheck measurement which allows users to take three consecutive readings and receive an average, complying with the American Heart Association's latest recommendation. The UA-1030T has the option to give all readings and instructions in English, French or Spanish.
People resist taking their blood pressure because it can be uncomfortable. As a cuff constricts during a measurement, wrinkles form on the inside of the cuff. The material bunches up against a user's arm and creates discomfort. The new SmoothFit Cuff is designed to seamlessly conform to the user's arm and give the most comfortable experience possible. It comes standard with the UA-1030T Premier Talking Blood Pressure Monitor.
- TriCheck – Three consecutive measurements and advanced averaging.
- Pressure Rating Indicator – Providing a snapshot of the user's blood pressure classification according to the US JNC7 and WHO guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection – Alerts the user to the presence of an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Advanced Warning System – Alerts the user to the most common problems while monitoring, and helps to avoid them.
- Triple A Technology – Advanced cuff design, advanced inflation and advanced deflation, which translates to faster more accurate and more comfortable readings.
- SmoothFit Cuff – Seamless conforming cuff to take the pain out of monitoring.
- TriCheck Measurement Feature
- 90 Memory Recall
- Readings and Instructions Given Verbally in English, French or Spanish
- Clock, Time & Date Stamp
- Pressure Rating Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Adjustable Pressure Setting
- Advanced Warning System
- Carrying Case Included
- AC Adapter Included
- SmoothFit Cuff
- Part Number: UA-1030T
- Dimensions: 5.5(W) x 4.1(L) x 2.4(H) inches (140 x 105 x 60mm)
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (300g) without batteries
- Display: Digital, 20/10-mm character height. Pressure/pulse displayed simultaneously
- Memory: 90 readings
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Constant air release valve system
- Type: Oscillometric
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2 percent, whichever is greater
- Pulse: ±5 percent
- Pressure Range:
- Pressure: 0 mmHg to 299 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 pulses to 180 pulses
- Power Source: 4 type AA (1.5 volt) alkaline batteries or 120V AC Adapter (TB:233)
- Operating Environment: 50° to 100°F (10° to 40°C). <85 percent relative humidity
- Storage Environment: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C). <95 percent relative humidity
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited